Saturday, June 7, 2014

Mini P-Day!!

Hiiii everyone! So today is my last chance to do laundry and write you guys in AMERICA! It still doesn't feel real at all. I feel like I am going to live at the MTC forever. Yesterday we had infield orientation, which is basically supposed to pump you up and get you ready for the field. It was sooooo nice to be out of the classroom for an entire day. Haha! We learned a lot about contacting and working with members, which was really nice. One thing that they said that kind of bugged me was that how hard you work as a missionary has a direct correlation with how many baptisms you get. NOT TRUE!! I am going to work as hard as I can, and if I don't baptize a single person, that will be okay! The Lord will be happy with me no matter what! So yeah. I'll get off my soapbox now. Haha! I don't have much else to say other than I am excited to go! All my friends leaving this week--LYCKA TILL!!! (That means good luck:)) You will love it and it will be the hardest thing you have ever done! I wish I could see everyone here..but I gotta leave eventually:) Love you all! Thank you for all the thoughts and prayers!
Syster Mod

No comments:

Post a Comment