Monday, May 11, 2015

Mors Dag!

Happy Mother's Day Skype session
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO MY FAVORITE MOM!!! And all of you mothers out there :) This email will probably be short because I talked to you guys yesterday, but... :) This has been a super good week! Super crazy (per usual) but really fun :)

We started off the week by taking night trains. Woo. Yay. Awesome. (It was not awesome.) We got on a train at 6:45 Monday night, and got off in Luleå at 7:45 am the next day. We worked all day on splits, which was way fun. I absolutely love being back in Luleå, and I had a lot of fun with Syster Nielsen. Then we got back on the train at 6:30ish pm, and finally came home on Wednesday morning around 8 am. I. WAS. EXHAUSTED. The elders picked us up from the train station and took us to McDonald's for breakfast as a consolation prize...hahah it was so bad. We were nuts! We didn't have beds on the trains, and the seats were pretty uncomfortable to sleep on, so we just slept on chairs...but like, it's whatever. We survived. I now have 3 night trains under my belt #wonderwoman And we worked all day Wednesday without taking a nap! We probably should have, but...eh. Haha.

On the lonnnnng, lonnnnnng train ride.
This weekend, we had stake conference in Stockholm! That was super fun. We got to listen to 3 people speak in Norwegian, which I understand really well. That was like...the coolest thing ever. I <3 Scandinavia! We also had the Area Seventy speak, which was cool.

Aaaaanndddd our investigators are doing really well. Kim is doing well. She was going to come to church yesterday, but it's a little bit harder to get to Stockholm, so she wasn't able to. We have been meeting with lots of new people, and that has been fun!

I loved talking to my family!! Seriously the highlight of my week/month/ever. They are the best and the cutest!!!! It made me realize how soon I am going to be talking to everyone again....AHHHH real life is so scary. I am content to stay on my mission forever and avoid the responsibility. ;)

LOVE YOU ALL!! Have a good week :):)
Syster Mod

Lyxshakes (best milkshakes ever) for the never-ending train ride.
Splits with Syster Nielsen in Luleå
Heading back home to Uppsala
So happy to be home!
Missionary food = enchiladas :)
With friends Ella and Carin
Äldste Smith (in Erin's district), Ruben and the sisters
Bowling on p-day

Skype is our favorite. With Paige.
With Shae.
With Tate.
Erin and her dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment